Sunday, June 14, 2009

Why This?

I'm not sure exactly how this is going to play out. I'm a horrible typist. I don't do email well but this is it. As I was driving with my daughter Theya to pick up our one day old new boy goat, a powerful thought gripped me. I believe God was telling me to start a blog, something I have been against for some time. Not a blog about everyday family and life, with pictures of kids, life and projects. But one that had a laser Focus on the Truth. The Reality that Jesus is Everthing. In Him we Have Life. This blog will be devoted to the One who is the Way the Truth and the Life so that more may come to His Saving Grace. It will be Bible centered and hopefully a meeting place for discussion about Jesus.

Jesus Prayer About His Followers

"They do not belong to this world any more than I do.
Make Them Holy by Your Truth; teach them Your Word, which Is Truth."
John 17: 16-17 NLT

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a wonderful. Keep it up. I will check it often. Grandma

    ReplyDelete